This week’s segment of Pun Finds features a compilation of the best relationship and wedding puns. We hope these puns keep you engaged, as some of them have a nice ring to them. Disclaimer: some of these puns are downright hilarious, while others are eye-rollers even by our standards!
AGF’s Favorite Wedding Puns
- Two florists got married. It was an arranged marriage.
- When the TV repairman got married, the reception was excellent.
- An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
- Black widow to mate: I met my last husband on the web.
- When he proposed to her, she found it very engaging.
- What do you call a melon that’s not allowed to get married? Cantelope
- Cantelope tonight, Dad’s got the car!
- My boyfriend and I started to date after he backed his car into mine. We met by accident.
- My girlfriend once gave me a Valentine made of soft leather. What a suede heart.
- I went to prom with a broken leg. During the slow dances my date could tell that I had a crutch on her.